Christmas Eve: 2:30 pm, 5:00 pm, 7:30 pm, 10:00 pm
Christmas Day: 10:00 am
All Christmas Masses will be livestreamed on our YouTube channel.
Reservations for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day will be accepted by telephone ONLY beginning December 1—no emails will be accepted. Call Debbie Gilbert at 753-7422 to place your reservation request. If you send an email, a reply will request that you phone to make your reservation. When making your reservation , you will be asked:
· Name of each household requesting
· Number of seats per household
· To verify your email address
· Both a first Mass preference and a second Mass preference if your first is not available
· Both a first seating location preference and a second seating preference if your first is not available—please refer to the diagram photo below and make a your request using section numbers 1-6.
Seat locations will be assigned and spots allocated on a first-come, first-served basis as available. After seat locations are assigned, you will receive an email from Megan Burdolski with your seating location attached. Those without email may request that their seating chart be mailed.
After seat assignments are made, a waiting list will be kept for any Masses that are full. In case of illness or change of plans, please notify Megan Burdolski of any reservation cancellations. Those on the waiting list will be given the opportunity to fill any available spots through 12:00 Noon on Christmas Eve. We are hopeful that there will be limited space for walk-ins at at least one Mass and will communicate that availability via all communication channels.
Questions about this process should be directed to Megan Burdolski via email or by phone at 753-5155 x1305.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this uniquely challenging time!